Thursday, November 05, 2009

A Good Reminder from Psalm 23

A Good Reminder From Psalm 23

I ran across this cool perspective on Psalm 23. I think that it will be a good reminder for you and me today:

The Lord is my Shepherd -- That's relationship!
I shall not want -- That's supply!
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures -- That's rest!
He leadeth me beside the still waters -- that's refreshment!
He restoreth my soul -- that's healing!
He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness -- that's guidance!
For His name's sake -- that's purpose!
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death -- that's testing!
I will fear no evil -- that's protection!
For Thou art with me -- that's faithfulness!
Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me -- that's discipline!
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies -- that's hope!
My cup runneth over -- that's abundance!
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life -- that's blessing!
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord -- that's security!
Forever -- That's eternity!

Think about it brothers -- Look what the God of Psalm 23 has provided for YOU today! Rejoice! Give thanks! Praise His holy name! -- Bill Welte is President of America's KESWICK

God's WORD for YOU: Proverbs 5; Jeremiah 34-36; Hebrews 2

Great Quote: Our kids are the message that we will send to a generation that we will not see. – Larry Green

No comments: