Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Navigating Life Biblically


Navigating Life Biblically

“Your word is a lamp unto my feet and a light on my path.” Psalm 119:105

We are counting down the days till Christmas, and in fact, we are close to ending 2010. Many of you joined us on our DIGGING DEEPER adventure, and I trust that you have enjoyed your time in God’s Word.

Our theme for 2011 is NAVIGATING LIFE BIBLICALLY … Using God’s Word as the Compass for Your Life. You will begin to see the new logo banner as we begin the new year.

Our new 2011 Bible Reading Guide is now available for you to download (http://www.americaskeswick.org/614219.ihtml) or you can call the office (732-350-1187) or email me (bwelte@americaskeswick.org) to request a copy.

This year our reading guide will have you read a chapter in Proverbs each day. By the end of 2011 you will have read through Proverbs 12 times. You will also read through Psalms twice, and then read through the Bible chronologically. If you have never read the Bible through this way, you will really enjoy doing so this year.

We also plan to have a Facebook page where you can share with others what God has been teaching you as you read His Word. I trust you will visit the page often and share what God is teaching you. I will alert you when the page is up and running.

Since Christmas is a great time to think about gifts, I want to share the next two days some of the great devotional tools that are available. I often am asked what tools I use in my quiet time, so I will be sharing information with you. All of the resources are available from CBD.com or Amazon.com. Both CBD and Amazon have good bargains, and if you are not necessarily looking to buy new, most Amazon titles have “slightly” used books available at greatly reduced prices.

If the ministry of Freedom Fighter is an encouragement to you, I would encourage you to share it with a friend, and then invite them to join us on our daily adventure.

Thanks for joining me on the journey. I value and appreciate you, brothers. And I do love to hear from you, so from time to time, please drop me a note. God bless you. – Bill Welte is President and CEO of America’s Keswick


Dig This Quote: The way to Christmas lies through an ancient gate....It is a little gate, child-high, child-wide, and there is a password: "Peace on earth to men of good will." May you, this Christmas, become as a little child again and enter into His kingdom. Angelo Patri

Determined Digging: Level 1: John 15:16; Level 2: Matthew 7:7-11

Determined Praying: What an excellent ground of hope and confidence we have when we reflect upon these three things in prayer – the Father’s love, the Son’s merit and the Spirit’s power. – Thomas Manton

No comments: