Saturday, September 06, 2008

Can You Worship This Way?

Can You Worship This Way?

"I urge you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of worship." Romans 12:1

A Dedication to God

Oh, Lord, I present myself to Thee;
My Will,
My Time,
My Talents,
My Tongue,
My Property,
My Reputation,
My entire being.
To be - and to do -
Anything You require of me.
Now,
As I have given myself to You -
I am no longer my own - but all the Lord's.
I believe
That You will accept the offering I bring; I trust You To work in me all the good pleasure of Your Will.
I am willing
To receive what You give,
To lack what You withhold,
To relinquish what You take,
To surrender what You ordain,
To do what You command,
To wait - " to You say, "Go.'" - Author Unknown

As you prepare your heart for the Lord's Day tomorrow, think through this prayer and purpose in your heart to start this week by praying it from your heart. Who knows how HE might transform you as your worship HIM this way. - Bill Welte is President and CEO of America's KESWICK

God's Word for YOU: Psalm 148-150; Proverbs 6; 1 Corinthians 15:29-58

Great Quote: The great thing with unhappy times is to take them bit by bit, hour by hour, like an illness. It is seldom the present, the exact present, that is unbearable. Anonymous

No comments: