Sunday, April 23, 2006

MY ALL KNOWING FATHER

MY ALL KNOWING FATHER

One of the grand disconnects of life is that we forget that we have a
Heavenly Father who IS ALL-KNOWING. There is absolutely NOTHING that
your Father doesn't know about you. I did a quick search in my
concordance and pulled out just a few gems for your consideration as you
prepare for the Lord's Day:

"But HE knows the WAY I take; when He has tried me, I shall come forth
as gold." -- Job 23:10

"The Lord knows the DAYS of the blameless . . . " -- Psalm 37:18

"Would not God find this out? For He knows the SECRETS of the heart." --
Psalm 44:21

"The Lord knows the THOUGHTS of a man, that they are a mere breath." --
Psalm 94:11

"For I know the PLANS I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans for a
welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope." --
Jeremiah 29:11

"And God, who knows the HEART . . . " -- Acts 15:8

"The Lord knows the REASONING of the wise . . ." -- I Corinthians 3:20

"Nevertheless, the firm foundation of God stands, having this seal, 'THE
LORD KNOWS THOSE WHO ARE HIS . . ." -- 2 Timothy 2:19

"The Lord knows how to rescue the godly from temptation, and to keep the
unrighteous under punishment for the day of judgment." -- 2 Peter 2:9

" . . . for God is greater than our heart, and knows ALL things." -- I
John 3: 20

God KNOWS EVERYTHING about you and me! What an awesome God. Is there
something in your life that you think has gone unnoticed? Keeping you
from true fellowship with your Father? Purpose today to surrender that
to Him. HE ALREADY KNOWS ALL ABOUT IT!

No comments: