Saturday, April 22, 2006

THE GREAT KNOW-IT-ALL

THE GREAT KNOW-IT-ALL

We are pretty excited! Two of my daughters and my daughter-in-law are
all pregnant with my grandbabies. This week, my youngest daughter, Julie
and her husband Garrett, along with my wife Jan, were able to see the
baby growing inside of Julie's womb. We have a little girl -- Emma
Grace. Right now she weighs around 1.5 lbs -- but the picture shows a
developing baby be formed! It is very, very exciting.

As I looked at the pictures from the scan, I couldn't help remember the
words that David penned in Psalm 139 from THE MESSAGE:

"God, investigate my life; get all the facts firsthand. I'm an open book
to you; even from a distance, YOU KNOW what I'm thinking.
YOU KNOW when I leave and get back; I'm never out of your sight.
YOU KNOW EVERYTHING I'm going to say before I start the first sentence.
I look behind and you're there, then up ahead and you're there, too --
your reassuring presence, coming and going. This is too much, too
wonderful -- I can't take it all in!

Is there anyplace I can go to avoid your Spirit? to be out of your
sight?
If I climb to the sky, you're there! If I go underground, you're there!
If I flew on morning's wings to the far western horizon, You'd find me
in a minute -- you're already there waiting!
Then I said to myself, 'Oh, he even sees me in the dark! At night I am
immersed in the light!'
It's a fact: darkness isn't dark to you; night and day, darkness and
light, they're all the same to you.

Oh yes, YOU shaped me first inside, then out; you formed me in my
mother's womb.
I thank you, High God -- you're breathtaking! Body and soul, I am
marvelously made!
I worship in adoration! What a creation!
YOU KNOW ME INSIDE AND OUT! YOU KNOW EVERY BONE IN MY BODY.
YOU KNOW EXACTLY HOW I WAS MADE -- BIT BY BIT, how I was sculpted from
nothing into SOMETHING!
Like an open book, you watched me grow from conception to birth; all the
stages of my life were spread out before you,
The days of my life all prepared before I'd even lived one day!

Your thought -- how rare, how beautiful! God, I'll never comprehend
them!
I couldn't even begin to count them -- any more than I could count the
sand of the sea."

Lord, thank You that you are the ALL-KNOWING God! Thank You that you are
shaping and forming my three grandbabies! Thank You, that You are also
conforming and transforming the hearts of my Freedom Fighter brothers
and sisters! What an awesome God!

Colony Grads: Visit the alumni "WALL OF FAME" Many new pictures have
been posted. http://www.americaskeswick.org/addiction/alumni.shtml

No comments: