Friday, January 13, 2006

PEACE, PEACE, WONDERFUL PEACE

PEACE, PEACE, WONDERFUL PEACE

Listening to the 10 O'clock news is not always the most healthy thing to
do before going to bed. It is bad enough that we are seeing the moral
decay of our country, but add to that the threats that we see happening
on the global scale with Iran and the potential for an all out war that
has prophetic implications, one could easily become fearful and anxious.

This morning as I opened the Word -- the words from the Scriptures took
on new meaning. I share with you verses from THE DAILY LIGHT ON THE
DAILY PATH for your consideration this morning:

"You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You,
because He trusts in You. Cast your burden on the Lord, and He shall
sustain you; He shall never permit the righteous to be moved. I will
trust and not be afraid; for YAH, the Lord, is my strength and my song;
He also has become my salvation. Why are you fearful, O you of little
faith? Be anxious for nothing, but in everything with prayer and
supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;
and the peace of God which surpasses all understanding, will guard your
hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. In quietness and confidence shall
be your strength.

The work of righteousness will be peace, and the effect of
righteousness, quietness and assurance forever. Peace I leave with you,
My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not
your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. Peace from Him who is
and who was and who is to come." (Isaiah 26:3; Psalm 55:22; Isaiah
12:2; Matthew 8:26; Philippians 4:6-7; Isaiah 30:15; Isaiah 32:17; John
14:27; Rev. 1:4)

I could write many things this morning -- but THE WORD speaks for
itself. Aren't you glad this morning for HIS PEACE -- a peace that the
world doesn't understand or take away. He is the God of peace, Himself!
Thank Him this morning for HIS peace even in the midst of difficult
circumstances that you might be facing right now in your world.

Good words for today.

No comments: