Monday, October 17, 2005

daily Freedom Fighters e-devotional from America's KESWICK for Monday, October 17, 2005

GOD IS . . .

I am preparing for the messages I will be sharing in Bermuda (well ...
someone has to do it) next week. I love the way God's Word speaks to my
heart. I am planning to share from Ephesians 3:20 -- "Now unto Him who
is able to do exceedingly, abundantly above all that we can ask or think
. . ."

I love that phrase -- "who is . . ." Hebrews says, "Without faith it is
impossible to please God, for he who comes to God must believe that HE
IS, and that HE IS a rewarder to them that diligently seek Him."

Let me remind you from the WORD who HE IS:

1. God IS with you in all you do. (Genesis 21:22)
2. The Lord IS my strength and my song and has become my salvation. He
IS my Father's God, and I will praise Him . . ." (Exodus 15:2)
3. The Lord your God IS a consuming fire -- a jealous God. (Deuteronomy
4:24)
4. The Lord your God IS one! (Deuteronomy 6:4)
5. The Lord your God IS He who goes before you. (Deuteronomy 10:17)
6. He IS our God who has done awesome things. (Deuteronomy 10:21)
7. He IS your life and the length of your days. (Deuteronomy 30:20)
8. He IS the Rock, His work is perfect. (Deuteronomy 32:4)
9. He IS the God of all knowledge. (1 Samuel 2:3)
10. He IS your strength and power. (2 Samuel 22:23)
11. He IS gracious and merciful. (2 Chronicles 30:9)
12. He IS a just judge. (Psalm 7:11)
13. He IS a shield to those who trust Him. (Psalm 18:31)
14. He IS our refuge and strength. (Psalm 46:1)
15. He IS your helper. (Psalm 54:4)
16. He IS your defense. (Psalm 59:17)
17. He IS the God of the impossible. (Matthew 19:26)
18. He IS the God of peace. (1 Corinthians 14:33)

My friends, this morning this should cause you to sing . . . "Then
sings my soul, My Savior, God to me -- HOW GREAT THOU ART!" Praise Him
today because of who HE IS!- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

You have received this email either because you either subscribed via
www.americaskeswick.org <http://www.americaskeswick.org/> , or you
filled out a subscription card at America's KESWICK to receive the daily
Freedom Fighters email.

You are subscribed to this list as ssutter.freedom@blogger.com. If you do not want to
continue your subscription, reply to
freedomfighters-unsubscribe@lists.americaskeswick.org.

No comments: