Thursday, August 25, 2005

REJOICE

"I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God. I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul shall make its boast in the Lord; the humble shall hear of it and be glad. Oh, magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His name together. The Lord will give grace and glory; no good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly. O Lord of hosts, blessed is the man who trusts in You! Bless the Lord, O my soul; and all that is within me, bless His holy name!

Is anyone cheerful? Let him sing psalms. Be filled with the Spirit, speaking to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your hearts to the Lord, giving thanks always for all things. Singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. Rejoice in
the Lord always! Again I will say, rejoice!" (Isaiah 61:10, Psalm 34:1-3; Psalm 84:11-12; Psalm 103:1; James 5:13; Ephesians 5:18-20; Colossians 3:16; Phil. 4:4)

"REJOICE, REJOICE, O Christian,
Lift up your voice and sing
Eternal hallelujahs to Jesus Christ the King!
The hope of all who seek Him,
The help of all who find,
NONE OTHER IS SO LOVING,
SO GOOD AND KIND!

He lives! He Lives! Christ Jesus lives today!
He walks with me, and talks with me
along life's narrow way.
He lives! He lives, salvation to impart!
You ask me how I KNOW HE LIVES?
HE LIVES WITHIN MY HEART!

Good reminder for today. Are you rejoicing today?

No comments: