Thursday, October 13, 2011

A Step Back

A Step Back

Today’s Freedom Fighter will be brief and to the point. I am writing to you to get some input from you. For the past six or seven months there has been very little feedback from the guys on the list about the effectiveness of this ministry.

I am at that weird stage of life where at 57 (I can’t believe I am that old!) I want to be doing the RIGHT things. I am not looking for a pat on the back, out an “atta-boy” – but if the Freedom Fighter blog is not helping you, that feedback would be valuable. I don’t want to just fill your inbox with another piece of mail that you simply delete or discard.

If you would like to see other issues addressed, that feedback would be a big help to me. I enjoy writing this blog, but if it is not effective, then I need to know that.

You can simply put your comments on the blog or email me at bwelte@americaskeswick.org. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks in advance for your comments. – Bill Welte is President and CEO of America’s Keswick

GPS – God’s Positioning System: Matthew 9-10; Psalm 96; Proverbs 13

Compass Pointers: Whatever man loves, that is his god. For he carries it in his heart; he goes about with it night and day; he sleeps and wakes with it, be it what it may - wealth or self, pleasure or renown. Martin Luther

Navigation Rules to Memorize: Level 1: John 14:13-14; Level 2: John 14:1-6

Anchored to the Rock: The once concern of the devil is to keep the saints from praying. He fears nothing from prayerless studies, prayerless work, prayerless religion. He laughs at our toil, he mocks at our wisdom, but he trembles when we pray. Samuel Chadwick

No comments: