Tuesday, July 05, 2011

You Are In God's Hands -- Part 2

You are in God’s Hands – Part 2

“My times are in Your hands …” Psalm 31:15

I shared with you several days ago the reminder that we are in God’s hands. The morning God spoke to me from Streams in the Desert, I came into the office and was checking my email and saw an email that was an advertisement from a company we do business with. I almost deleted it – but the Holy Spirit was prompting me to open it.

How amazed I was to read something that tied in with what God had given me from His Word and the devotional book:

Today is in God’s hand and so are you …

His hands are strong and will uphold you;
His hands are great and will enfold you;
His hands are gentle and will embrace you;
His hands are protective and will cover you;
His hands are reassuring and will quiet you;
His hands are powerful and will defend you;
His hands are parental and will train you;
His hands are masterful and will conform you;
His hands are compassionate and will care for you;
His hands are healing and will renew you;
His hands are calming and will comfort you;
His hands are giving and will bless you.

The hands that hold you will NEVER let you down! – Ray Lessin, DaySpring co-founder and writer
I couldn’t believe what I was reading! Thank You, Lord for the great reminder that I needed not just that day – but every day! Your hands will NEVER let me down! – Bill Welte is President and CEO of America’s Keswick

GPS – God’s Positioning System: Isaiah 23-27; Psalm 4; Proverbs 5

Compass Pointers: Faith and patience are conquering graces, and therefore must be always cultivated and kept in lively exercise. – Andrew Murray

Navigation Rules to Memorize: Level 1: Proverbs 27:1; Level 2: Proverbs 27:12-22

Anchored to the Rock: Pray for great things, expect great things, work for great things, but above all, pray. – R. A. Torrey

No comments: