Sunday, May 03, 2009

I Thank God and Pray for You

I Thank God and Pray for You

In quoting from Romans 12:2 yesterday from the Phillip's Translation, I was reminded of how much I loved this translation of the New Testament.

I am very grateful for our Freedom Fighter family, and want you to know that I pray regularly for you. I couldn't help but think of all of you when I read through Ephesians 1:15 --

Since, then, I heard of this faith of yours in the Lord Jesus Christ and the practical way in which you are expressing it toward fellow Christians, I thank God continually for you and I never give up praying for you; and this is my prayer:

That God, the God of our Lord Jesus Christ and the all-glorious Father, will give you spiritual wisdom and the insight to know more of him: that you may receive how great is the hope to which he is calling you -- the magnificence and splendor of the inheritance promised to Christians -- and how tremendous is the power available to us when we believe in God.


That power is the same divine energy which was demonstrated in Christ when he raised Him from the dead and gave him the place of supreme honor in Heaven -- a place that is infinitely superior to any conceivable command, authority, power of control, and which carries with i a name far beyond any name that could ever be used in this world or the world to come.

God has placed everything under the power of Christ and has set him up as head of everything for the Church. For the Church is his body, and in that body lives fully the one who fills the whole wide universe." Great prayer from the Apostle Paul. This is my prayer for you. -- Bill Welte is President and CEO of America's KESWICK

God's WORD for YOU: Proverbs 3; 1 Kings 14-15; Luke 22:31-46

Great Quote: We all agree that forgiveness is a beautiful idea until we have to practice it.(Clive Staples) C. S. Lewis

Brothers -- we have several opportunities for your consideration:

1. Are you into Southern Gospel music? Join us next Tuesday for our FOUR DIVAS concert with Joyce Hayes, Diane Susek, Sue Dodge and Allison Durham Speer (5/12/09) Call the office for ticket information: 732-350-1187 or check out the website: http://www.americaskeswick.org/

2. SPRING LADIES DAY -- May 13th -- Our speaker is Allison Durham Speer. Great present for your wife. There is package rate for the concert and the Ladies Day. Call the office: 732-350-1187.

We are here to serve you -- now pick up the phone and make your reservation today!

No comments: