Tuesday, December 04, 2007

DIVINE WISDOM

DIVINE WISDOM

"Where can wisdom be found?" Job 28:12

Our Administrative team has been working on putting together our 2008 Annual budget. I am so blessed to have a CFO and COO who love God and who are men of integrity. They are dedicated to serving Christ at America's KESWICK and using the gifts God has blessed them with.

For weeks they have been working through the budget process and it has been tedious work. Getting the bottom line to balance has been a challenge, and yesterday, my CFO said that he is at a point where he doesn't know what else to do. We are facing a deadline to present the budget to the Finance Committee of the Board. It is coming to 11:59 - and often that is when God shows up!

This morning I couldn't wait to get out of bed to see what the Lord would show me from His Word. Here were the words from His Word to my
ears:

If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him. But let him ask in faith, with no doubting.-Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.-The only [wise, kjv] God.-Be not wise in your own eyes.

"Ah, Lord God! Behold, I do not know how to speak, for I am only a youth." But the Lord said to me, "Do not say, 'I am only a youth'; for to all to whom I send you, you shall go, and whatever I command you, you shall speak. Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you to deliver you, declares the Lord."

"Whatever you ask of the Father in my name, he will give it to you.
Until now you have asked nothing in my name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full."-"And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith."

Job 28:12; Jas. 1:5, 6; Prov. 3:5, 6; 1 Tim. 1:17; Prov. 3:7; Jer.
1:6-8; John 16:23, 24; Matt. 21:22

These were verses that ministered to my heart this morning. What an awesome thing to know that when all of our conventional wisdom is exhausted and we have nowhere else to turn, we can turn to the ONE who has ALL the answers. Notice that He says that He not only will give wisdom, but He will give it generously!

Are you facing a difficult situation in your life? Need answers?
Scratching your head trying to figure out the solution? Why not join me today in asking the God of the universe for HIS DIVINE WISDOM! Together, with eager anticipation, let's wait on Him and see what HE will do! I'd love to hear your story, too!

Great Quote: If you have a murmuring spirit, you cannot have true cheerfulness; it will generally show up in your countenance and your voice. Some little fretfulness or restlessness of tone will betray it.
Your cheerfulness is forced, it does not spring up freely and healthily out of your heart, which it can only do when that is truly at rest in God; when you are satisfied with His ways, and wishing no change in them. Anonymous

No comments: