Thursday, March 17, 2005

Special Edition of Freedom Fighter for Thursday, March 17, 2005

This morning I was trying to find the hymn that is based on St. Patrick's Prayer. I commend you to think through it today and even sing it! The tune is MORNING HAS BROKEN.

Christ beside me, Christ before me,
Christ behind -- king of my heart.
Christ within me, Christ below me,
Christ above -- never to part.

Christ on my right hand, Christ on my left hand,
Christ all around me -- shield in my strife;
Christ in my sleeping, Christ in my sitting,
Christ in my rising -- light of my life.

Christ be in all hearts thinking about me,
Christ be on all tongues telling of me;
Christ be the vision in eyes that see me,
In ears that hear me Christ ever be.

Christ beside me, Christ before me,
Christ behind me -- king of my heart;
Christ within me, Christ below me,
Christ above me -- never to part.

from THE WORSHIPPING CHURCH -- A HYMNAL

Have a great day!

No comments: