Saturday, March 19, 2005

GOOD REMINDER FROM HIS WORD

"Heaven and earth will pass away, but MY words will by no means pass away. You know it all your hearts and in all your souls that not one thing has failed of all the good things which the Lord your God spoke concerning you. All have come to pass for you; not one word of them has
failed."

"Fear not! Peace be to you; be strong, yes, be strong!" So when he spoke to me I was strengthened, and said, "Let me lord speak, for you have strengthened me." '"Be strong ... and work; for I am with you," says the Lord of hosts. "Not by might nor by power, but by MY spirit," says the Lord of hosts.

Be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. (Luke 21:33; Joshua 23:14; Daniel 10:19; Haggia 2:4; Zechariah 4:6; Ephesians 6:10)

I needed those verses this morning, and my guess is that one of you did too. May God's Word encourage you on this Saturday, March 19, 2005. If these verses touched your heart, I would love to hear from you!

No comments: